Photo

12/31/15: Getting Along (Also One of My Final Messages.)

GettingAlong Leaving FinalWords

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spirit Bear

Spirit Bear

The Blunt Bear

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Species:Bear
  • LocationMichigan!

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:27 AM

"If possible, so far it depends on you, live peacefully with all."

Romans chapter 12, verse 18.

It depends on you.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

1 Corinthians chapter 13, verse 7.

As this year's famous saying goes, "Love wins." It overcomes you and anything in its way when it is true and pure.

But there is a lack of love all over. Anger runs rampant, courses through our veins.

Self-interest leads us to not even consider, let alone care, about others or their own points.

It trusts in God and those it loves, yet where is our trust when we often hurt each other? 

It hopes for the best, but in our disagreements and hate there is only death to Us-- and therefore no hope.

And, although it will endure forever, there comes a time when it's had enough and makes that known.

And I'm making it known that I've had enough of some here. This is one of my final messages. 

I've been gossiped about behind my back in negative ways, ignored, lead on, seem to be the object of some people just wanting to disagree with anything I say--backed by the Bible or not-- and disliked because I gave up fighting being homosexual and am not willing to assimilate 100% or bow to your beliefs-- especially those against the Bible. 

I've gone to some of these people to talk out how I feel, what I see, and tried for most to acknowledge their sides/points/feelings-- here, Skype, chat.

It ended up with people not listening or totally ignoring me, or just using me to get answers to further their gossip. I think I was successful with only one, the issues leading us to become friends and not enemies in the end.

I was up till 5 am today talking about this. 

Still, I met some good people on here. Blackstone, Cody Lucario, Zvoc, Josiah Tiger, Cobalt-Lukather, PolePosition, Geoffrey The Lion, etc.

They helped me grow, were nice (most of them usually!) and are decent (even if we don't all share the same points of view.)

I was able to post my thoughts, my feelings, what I had to say and be read. 

But certain members have caused more stress and pain than benefit. I'm seeing the true colours of a number begin to show, and I cannot lead that to change as they all are decided on it. And I will not stay in a place like that. 

Most of you reading this are quite good people. But as is so common, the few damage the perception of the many. My perception is now damaged. I feel more anger than kindness toward my being here anymore, and I am quite displeased and feel like an issue. 

If anyone desires, I'll be under the same name in Furs for Christ, which many of you seem to hate-- mostly because it will not condemn homosexuality, apparently. How sick. 

Can you all please get along? God made us all. Where is the love in you? God is love. Jesus was slaughtered by us so we could choose to live. We all killed Him. Now you kill what He worked so hard to build.

And thus you lose brothers, estrange them. And, if anyone cares, you've lost me from this "Community."

I'll be around a bit longer, but others have and will follow this example and leave. 

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.

#2 Nathan of the Little Paws

Nathan of the Little Paws

Delicious Snack

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Species:Mousey-thing

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:39 AM

"Love wins" was a very ironic victory quote for a movement founded in a perversion of love.

If anyone desires, I'll be under the same name in Furs for Christ, which many of you seem to hate-- mostly because it will not condemn homosexuality, apparently. How sick. 

It's more sick for us to be asked to condone and support it.

Can you all please get along?

No.

God is love. Jesus was slaughtered by us so we could choose to live. We all killed Him.

Here, in these three sentences, you seem to be on to something. Then immediately you destroy it by accusing us of loving insufficiently.

Edited by Nathan of the Little Paws, 01 January 2016 - 01:43 AM.

sQAreEX.gif

Ba-weep granah wheep minibon. Wubba lubba dub dub.

#3 Spirit Bear

Spirit Bear

The Blunt Bear

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMichigan!

Posted 01 January 2016 - 01:50 AM

Nathan, I am so done to the point of suicidal. You're Not Helping. 

But I knew you'd all go right after the homosexuality aspect. I wrote that in as a big piece purposely just to prove it and leave no doubt that your own judgments are full of hate. 

Your love is insufficient as that which you have above written, unless you edit it out to look better, is not showing love. 

I'm going to write a questionable piece and post it. And I suggest you look beyond yourself and at why I have written it. I'm tempted to name names, but I will not. 

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

#4 Groot Liska

Groot Liska

One crazed nerdy god loving fur

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Species:Mutt Dog
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 01 January 2016 - 10:31 PM

Sad to see that your going to be leaving us. I hope the other site can help you out more in your quest for acceptance and friendship.

Thing is though I wanted to share with you something that I had already shared not to long ago. I had shared my testimony about giving up my Homosexual relationship and life. To be honest its by the grace of god that I'm not involved in something so sinful. I find myself today not even finding men attractive anymore. The reason being is I resist the temptation. It will always be there and I'm not going to deny that at all. However simply put I'm not gay anymore and nor do I ever want to be again. I'm more focused on what God wants in my life and I'm telling you in no way is being gay something God wants for anyone. He didn't design us to be that way whatsoever.

I agree that God is love and will love us no matter what. Thing is God does tell us to be trully welcomed to heaven on our time to come we have to let go of sins that hold us. To be honest when the bible says that homosexuals, theifs, murderers, and swandlers shall not enter the kingdom of heaven that scares me. Not scare me as in like ohmygosh god hates me but the fact that most thing on my heart to be in heaven when my times comes wouldn't be an option. God commands us to live like Jesus, with love an caring and without sin. Yes its in our nature to sin. The instinct was there for jesus as well, but what did he do, he rebuked the sin. Thats what we have to do.

Thing is also is I remember what your reply to my story was. You said it was a story that made you tear up, you called it raw, and powerful. You had found it amazing.

Thing is, why not give God the chance for you to have a story like that. He is waiting, he is calling you and knocking on your door begging for you to take his hand and allow him to come in and change it. Give him the chance, give him the praise and honor he deserves to have in your life. God is the only one that matters. Not what others say its only what God wants.

Right now God wants you to ask him "God please, God please, Come into my life and cure the sins that have such a hold on me. Take away this anger, this hurting, and this abuse to myself away. I don't need this in my life no more, I'm done fighting and I'm done trying to battle this all on my own, I can't fight this battle myself God, You command it. God create the battle plan for us so we can fight this way between us together, Let your holy spirit shine brighter from the heart that is within, Let me be the Armor and the Shield for those that you bring into my path. Let me gain acceptance from you and not acceptance from what the world wants but you God, Amen".

Feel to add my on skype if you want to.

God Bless

• James SilverWolf and Penter like this

#5 James SilverWolf

James SilverWolf

Researcher

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Species:SilverWolf
  • LocationRogue Valley, Oregon

Posted 02 January 2016 - 08:30 AM

Well Spirit bear, sorry you were unable to find the help for your problem here, but there are some things you really should consider:

1. Do you understand what Love actually is?

2. Do you understand why folks here take issue with homosexuality, or what is wrong with it?

3. Do you understand that you are solely responsible for the choices you make? (No one can compromise your free will, they can make you think they can, but thinking something is so is very different from something actually being so.)

If we were to not attempt to correct you, we would not be Loving, we would be enablers of a problem that is very dire...  Think of it like a patient with cancer wishing for people to accept their cancer as if it were themselves... Obviously the cancer is not who they are, even if they think it is, and obviously it can be "cured" or driven into enough remission that it may well not be lethal or even cause many problems later.  However if people were to acquiesce to that position, the cancer would eat the person in question alive, as any treatment "attacking" it would be considered attacking the individual.

As far as sin goes, all sin is indeed sin, but apparently according to the bible texts, not all sins are equal in magnitude... all separate people from God, but some are more nasty about it than others (some are even communicable), to put it bluntly.  I cannot speak for others, but for my part I understand homosexuality to like unto a cancer or AIDS in many ways, I see it as designed to completely ruin lives (for example, transgenderism, if followed through, will result in a mockery of God's image, mutilation of a person's body that is hard to recover from, diminishing their chances of ever finding their proper mate, and the realization that the promises of science were false, this also often results in shunning of the individual by the agenda-driving "community", and may well result in people making a final poor choice, that of self-murder.) guided in part by whispering spirits that are reasonably adequate at sounding like one's own thoughts. This is engineered specifically to mock God by blaspheming the original human relationship, while simultaneously attacking mankind (homosexuality can be communicable, IE a class in school teaching children that such is "okay", same as if teaching them to swim in a swamp full of malaria-ridden mosquitoes would benefit their health, when it will more likely result in them contracting malaria or something worse.), as well as the individual affected. It robs the individual of happiness, of the pursuit of a proper mate, it acts like AIDS in that individuals are encouraged to identify with it as if they themselves and it were inseparable, and in so doing makes any attempt to remove it appear as a personal attack (Thus "compromising the immune system" analogy), rather than a means of trying to help.  This is why I treat it as a much more serious problem than say, gambling or a propensity to lie.  Its the difference between the devil's version of a fragmentary hand grenade, and a suitcase nuke.

When I speak against homosexuality and similar perversions (homosexuality does not have a corner on that market of course.), I am actually trying to be helpful, I may not be very good at it, but I'm trying to help on something which seems like a non-issue to many, but is a big issue as I understand it, because I look at the variables, as Eve was made for Adam, and Adam for Eve, I tend to see all people having proper counterparts of the opposing gender, I see this particular combination resulting in the most happiness for people, of the things which shine brightly with God's Love,  a True man and woman couple, that are meant for each other, and who have Love, is one of the more brilliant ones.  You probably won't have heard of such ever happening with homosexual relationships... I know I haven't, and I have spoken to and been friends with many folks who were homosexual. (Never trust "scientific studies" by the way, its like trusting something written about the new york times, by the new york times. It likely won't show anything negative, or if it does it will be minor, to satisfy some people's request for "full disclosure", and disarm further questions.)  Perversions such as homosexuality rob people of that, of happiness, of any sense of self-worth because regardless of a person's beliefs their moral compass will still be telling them what they're up to is wrong, get them chasing a gender that cannot ever be a proper mate for them (and thus blocking off all those of the opposite gender in the process.), because it is as impossible as breathing stone like air... Try soldering a headphone connector to another headphone connector, you'll find that neither will work for their proper function, and if you separate them it will be a bit of work cleaning the solder off of them to get them to fit into headphone ports... homosexual relations are like this, trying to form a bond between things which aren't ever meant to have a bond as such, they just plain were not designed that way.

Lastly, there does seem to be a grave problem in society being woefully misinformed about Love, I cannot speak for you, but for my part I did not originally know that Love has a spectrum, so to speak, All Love is Love, but one Love cannot always equate or become another Love, I'll Elaborate: We have a kind of Love for pets, but we do understand they are pets, we have another kind of Love for parents and family, but it is most certainly not appropriate for a husband & wife couple, we have a Love for friends, and Love for our Wife/Husband as well.  Love of a friend can change into, or perhaps "cause to grow" Love between a Husband and Wife, who can also Love each other as Friends as well (and I recommend it, personally.) Love between siblings can never become Love between a Wife and Husband (The egyptians, and the royals after them have tried that, it tends to be disastrous, ala hemophilia etc. and likely other consequences not as frequently spoken of), but they can also have Love of each other as Friends.

In this we see that some kinds of Love give rise to others and can "stack" (if you'll pardon the RPG jargon here), that is to say they can mix/coexist with and enhance each other, while others are, by their nature not changeable to anything else.  Love between a Husband and Wife cannot be had between two of the same gender, they can get Love of Friends and possibly even Love of Family/Sibling in rarer instances) but they won't be able to get the same kind of Love that is present between a Wife and Husband.  It isn't God's fault, or anyone's fault, it is simply because this is how that system was designed, as far as I understand it, anyhow.  Is it hateful to try to repair that which is bent or broken, is it hateful to try to heal illnesses or wounds, even if the patient in question insists the illness they have is part of them?  Even now the homosexuality thing steals from you, prompting you to leave here because of folks trying to help, and protecting itself from harm in doing so, like a virus.  You are Spirit Bear, you are not homosexual-spirit bear... because as much as it insists, the homosexuality thing is a corruption, it isn't truly You.

But G-root covered this subject better methinks, and in considerably fewer lines of text. haha

• Groot Liska likes this

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of evil, but rather, Expose them.

#6 Spirit Bear

Spirit Bear

The Blunt Bear

• Retired
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • LocationMichigan!

Posted 03 January 2016 - 02:32 AM

http://christianfurs...-homosexuality/

http://christianfurs...something-else/

This forum is nothing but upsetting to me now, but if you read those two posts-- all you who think I'm wanting to be some kind of whore-- you'll see that I'm rather quite decent sexually.

I hate biting my tongue, but it's a better hurt than spreading the hurt some of you have lead me to.

#7 Groot Liska

Groot Liska

One crazed nerdy god loving fur

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Species:Mutt Dog
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

Hmmm I missed the part where anyone was considering you to be a whore but ok. I'm going to continue to pray for you.

#8 Penter

Penter

Coffee Dragon

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationTn USA

Posted 06 January 2016 - 11:09 PM

"Love wins" was a very ironic victory quote for a movement founded in a perversion of love.

It's more sick for us to be asked to condone and support it.

No.

Here, in these three sentences, you seem to be on to something. Then immediately you destroy it by accusing us of loving insufficiently.

Nathan, you may want to try to be a bit less harsh... 

>.> 

<.<

Spirit Bear, I don't think we can be much of help to you here. If you haven't already, you may want to read "Spiritual Friendship" by Wesley Hill, a "Gay Celibate Christian", which discusses the concept of "deep same-sex friendship" that need not be sexual in any way...

Anyways, sorry to see you go. If you need anything, I'm on Skype. O~O

• Groot Liska likes this

"...But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God."

- 1 Corinthians 6:11

I put coffee in my coffee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users