Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Spirit Bear

12/06/15: Read Your Bible (and read this!)

On a chat-site a man began pounding me with question after question, asking me everything from specific verses to who they were being spoken to. It was kind of exhausting, but thankfully my desktop told me Security Failure Options and then went black (Was that itself a warning about him?) I hope it works tomorrow...

Today's verses tie into this, for they talk about knowing Scripture. How can we know what we believe, and defend it when tests take us by surprise, if we do not know what it says and where it says it? How can we grow if we know nothing or stop seeking?

"This Book of The Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success."

Joshua chapter 1, verse 8. ^

"We must pay the most careful attention, therefore, to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away."

Hebrews chapter 2, verse 1. ^

Oh, by the way, the one who pounded question after question had on the outside seemed Christian in every way, but in the end I found him to be one looking for evil and not for the truth he tried to make me think he sought. Treat everything and everyone with caution. I survived, but he is one with the false teaching all based on truth he can use to his advantage for misuse.

Even the Devil knows Scripture. Can you go up against him and survive?

Edited by Spirit Bear