Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Pharlim

Xenoblade Chronicles X

So.. Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out today. Who is excited for it? I know I am, but I won't be able to get it until the end of the month due to a lack of money. I am so hyped none the less, I really do like how you can build your own character this time and flesh him/her out as you want. I know it's been done so many times before with western RPGs, but I'm more of a JRPG person. 

So.. Xenoblade Chronicles X is coming out today. Who is excited for it? I know I am, but I won't be able to get it until the end of the month due to a lack of money. I am so hyped none the less, I really do like how you can build your own character this time and flesh him/her out as you want. I know it's been done so many times before with western RPGs, but I'm more of a JRPG person. 

hehh awesome! Honestly I hope the Next Xenoblade Chronicles waits until near the end of the NX's life cycle, being released on both the NX and the newer system except for possibly an HD remake of the first Xenoblade.  I might try Xenoblade Chronicles X, I think that Nintendo was more careful not to create too many parts in the game that would be edited heavily upon Western release this time around.  But I'm sure dialogue has been edited.