Peon Member

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Species:Ursus horribilis
  • LocationTulsa, OK, USA

Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:15 PM

Welcome,  Pharlim!

I think you'll pick up on how to express yourself in drawing very quickly! Your icon looks good!

You won't be a bother to me, if you ever just need someone to draw your character. I love a good story, the kind that pull you into the characters. Those type of stories are very easy to draw for!   I hope you'll have some great times with our group in the near future!

Take care and Jah bless!

#23 Koios

Koios

Destiny Nerd

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Species:Red Fox

Posted 29 January 2016 - 09:22 AM

Nah you're definitely good at introductions, and don't worry about about not being able to draw well, I draw terrible haha. If you want to get better just keep practicing and pray to God because God can do anything :). It's very nice to meet you and if you need something, don't be shy to talk to any one of us, we're all willing to help each other :).

Edited by Koios, 29 January 2016 - 09:23 AM.

Just doing my job...

#24 NarnianKnight

NarnianKnight

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 February 2016 - 05:26 AM

Hi Pharlim, I'm happy to meet you, I'm hoping to get to talk to you sometime, also, I can draw well, assuming you can describe the character. I don't draw certain things, I can't even draw hugs (I wish I xould draw hugs, the one thing I'm comfortable drawing is huggles and fights and I can't draw arms wrapping around characters) but I am excellent at designing clothing and assorted body types, (hefty is difficult for me to draw, actually aside from that, I'm good at unique facial structures and hair, as well as fur patterns)
I can show you my art styles later and you can decide if you want me to draw, I can give you a few pointers on simple cartoon art styles (similar to adventure time, Powerpuff Girls, regular show, and Pucca) as well as more detailed pointers.
But if you don't want tips, I can just post pictures of the various stages of drawing a lion/tiger, shoot i forgot which species you are already.. I'm sorry I ramble, this really should be a pm.

Edited by NarnianKnight, 10 February 2016 - 05:36 AM.

#25 Pharlim

Pharlim

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Species:White Tiger

Posted 15 February 2016 - 07:35 AM

I need to check this topic more often, haha. 

@BJbear2001 Thank you! I actually was sort of proud with the head I drew, though I tried really hard to cut out the neck that protrudes from the head improperly. At least I was able to draw a little bit of the character. I'm glad I won't be a bother with some people, haha. 

@Koios Fortunately, I have been practicing a little bit. Although I'm still not that great, I'm able to draw canine heads decently but only in a cartoon style. I'll admit, I'm very shy but I'll look into joining the chat from time to time. 

@NarnianKnight You wouldn't have to worry about hugs since the character Pharlim isn't necessarily one that favors affection (with the exception of one other character). Unlike a lot of anthro characters who tend to be goofy and lovable, you have Pharlim who is serious, determined, and a bit cold, haha. Yeah, I am interested to see what your style is like and tips would be great! 

And yes, my character is a tiger. 

#26 NarnianKnight

NarnianKnight

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:03 PM

I need to check this topic more often, haha.

@NarnianKnight You wouldn't have to worry about hugs since the character Pharlim isn't necessarily one that favors affection (with the exception of one other character). Unlike a lot of anthro characters who tend to be goofy and lovable, you have Pharlim who is serious, determined, and a bit cold, haha. Yeah, I am interested to see what your style is like and tips would be great!

And yes, my character is a tiger.

Hehh, I'd be happy to help, I've been practicing and came up with a new species, "plantalope"

#27 Pharlim

Pharlim

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Species:White Tiger

Posted 21 February 2016 - 01:45 AM

Plantalope? That sounds very interesting. 

#28 NarnianKnight

NarnianKnight

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 05:21 PM

Plantalope? That sounds very interesting.

Yeah, their mating season isn't very interesting to non sciencey people.. It pretty much is asexual. -edited for unarousing details-
they also have berries and leaves, mostly growing from their antlers.

@Admin -feel free to edit this, I'm pretty sure discussing spores is safe and unarousing though

Edited by NarnianKnight, 22 February 2016 - 05:27 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users