#21 TheCamoWolf

TheCamoWolf

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Species:Winged Kangawolf
  • LocationUS Washington State

Posted 17 September 2015 - 03:06 PM

So! What is the genre and target audience/demographic of this endeavour anyway, curiosity

I guess the genre is sci-fi/comedy. (Although it dosen't have vary much science put into it. It will/dose have history in several episodes. Due to the endless possibility of where an episode takes place it is hard to categorize.)

As for the target audience I intend it to be for kids but also be something the family would enjoy watching together.

#22 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

Hmmm how do you intend to reach your target audience? I'm just thinking of how many kids usually use the internet to watch shows targeting their demographic... Although then again if it's just a project for the fun of it and to see what comes out of it then what does it really matter eh, I'd be happy to play a live gig infront of 1 or 2 people without caring just because I enjoy playing live and having fun doing it!

I'd volunteer if you needed someone with an Australian and or Irish accent, and if recording weren't being done til mid next year - but I'd be doubtful that's the case

• TheCamoWolf likes this
Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

#23 TheCamoWolf

TheCamoWolf

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 03:40 PM

I will be posting the animated cartoons to YouTube to start with. I do have an Irish Engineer character that needs a voice. He needs to distinctly sound Irish though not Scottish. He won't show up till a different episode so there is no rush on get his lines recorded.

#24 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:41 AM

I've been told by several people that I have an Irish accent, including an Irish guy who thought I was from Ireland as well... I always find that amusing

• TheCamoWolf likes this
Micah 7:19 says "You will again have compassion on us; You will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea", therefore, do not go fishing for your sins. They are forever forgotten.

#25 TheCamoWolf

TheCamoWolf

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:05 AM

Cool. The characters name is Quinn. There is info about him in the word document (Link on original post). The audition line is on there. Still no hurry with lines for him though. By the way Quinn (engineer) and Brath(Spy) will have there own short cartoons as well. Quinn and Brath fight with each other like siblings even though they are not related. Also Brath is Scottish so both get annoyed when people think there from the same place. They also both get annoyed when anyone thinks there related.

#26 TheCamoWolf

TheCamoWolf

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:45 AM

I don't even have any lines written down for Quinn other then the audition lines so far. I do how ever have lots of plans for him. 

#27 Akarynth

Akarynth

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:52 PM

Well! We'll see what's still available in the future when I get my new little recording studio up and running next year, I can also do Scottish accents as well so maybe I can try out multiple voices if they're still there at that time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users