Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flechmen

Spam bots attack!

Someone, or a group of people, keeps making accounts and posting in random places with links to their business. Something about shoes, writing jobs, something like that.

Yeah...

This has happened 3 times so far. All 3 have been banned. This is getting annoying...

If your first post is going to be some random reply that doesn't even make sense and a link to your business, you will be banned.

This is not an advertising forum!

Ugh hate those also.

I have those on my main site that have registered "fake" accounts to get business or if they really are a business and not some phishing site.

That is why Furry-Fangdom has the Question on the register page about What species is Grontalis?

It is a mixed species so would have to know in what order and what symbols I used.

Ugh hate those also.

I have those on my main site that have registered "fake" accounts to get business or if they really are a business and not some phishing site.

That is why Furry-Fangdom has the Question on the register page about What species is Grontalis?

It is a mixed species so would have to know in what order and what symbols I used.

I would do something like that, but we strive to be open.

Sign in to follow this