Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlessTheThirdDay

Your Daily Dose of Christian Music

So my brothers and sisters, do you guys have any Christian songs you listen to on a daily basis?

Mines Are:

Awake and Alive (Both Original and Remixed)- Skillet

Comatose- Skillet

Battle Cry- Skillet

What do I know of Holy- Addison Road

Hope Now- Addison Road

Going In Blind- P.O.D

+1 on listening to Skillet! I've been following them since they began in the 90s. Been blessed enough to see then in concert multiple times as well.

Kutless has enough great tunes out there to keep anyone happy.

I also still listen to a band called Tables Of Stone which is unfortunately all but lost to Christian rock history

Oh man - Addison Road is one of the best bands I know! Really able to convey their love of God and passion into their music! Another band I really like is 'Worth Dying For' (a modern praise/worship group).

If you like sort of heavier music, 'Savior' by them is really good. Another great one is 'My Glorious' ; it isn't as heavy, but I really love the lyrics and the meaning behind it!  Worth Dying For is the band I use to pump myself up for the day and get in some worship time as I drive to school every morning; an awesome way to get my focus on God and not on the stresses of the day!  ^_^

As for daily stuff?  Old Collective soul (as in the first two albums) usually does it for me.  Alot of christian undertones in their music before they became more secular.