Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Direlda

Regarding Bible Study

So I know I haven't done Bible study since mid or late January.  I should have told people before hand, but I'm not very good at that.  It's one of the areas I need to work on.

Why I haven't been able to do Bible study is primarily because I've been taking care of my 91 year old grandmother.  That is my job.  In fact, this post has not been written all at once, but has been broken up between my checking on grandma.  Basically, I have to make sure she stays hydrated and gets some exercise.  If she doesn't keep up with the hydration, then her blood pressure drops, she passes out, and the paramedics are called in.  The first Bible study I missed (on Jan 24th) was because grandma had passed out that very day.  Praise the Lord that my experiences in the Boy Scouts taught me how to respond in emergency situations and that I was able to get help quickly.  The other Bible studies I've missed have been because I'm the only one home with grandma and have to start working on the evening meal around the time of Bible study.

Until I figure out how to ensure that I am able to adequately take care of grandma while running Bible study, I'm afraid that it will be sporadic--limited to those Fridays when I'm not the only one around to look after her.  I'll try to be around on the forums a bit more and on skype when I can.

Blessings and peace!

~Direlda

I agree with Summer. ^^ Maybe like, share some of your study plans (if you've had time to get them together) with other people that you'd trust to lead a study, and have them take your place on Fridays that you can't do it.

Your grandma is your first priority right now, and we want to help make things easier on you ^^

Sign in to follow this