James SilverWolf

Researcher

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Species:SilverWolf
  • LocationRogue Valley, Oregon

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:38 AM

I notice two problems myself: 1. While trying to re-add my photo, it doesn't seem to upload (despite just being 3kb or so) I say this for the fact it doesn't display a preview, and the browse button and location input area disappear entirely. This may be due to the fact I utilize K-meleon for more "modern" browsing (which this site now falls under). (Just FYI, K-Meleon uses the same Engine firefox 2.0 does.) 2. I don't see a way to edit Signatures (no button or text input area, only the signature itself which doesn't appear to be editable and the save/cancel buttons) This may just be due to the new layout needing tweaking, or my Browser. Anyone Else experiencing these troubles?

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of evil, but rather, Expose them.

#22 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 12 March 2013 - 01:31 PM

First off, the firefox 2 engine is extremely old and should not be considered modern by any means. Go download the newer version of firefox, chrome, or comodo dragon. That will solve most of your problems right there.

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#23 Seven

Seven

The Troll Troller and Rick Roller

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Species:folf (fox-wolf)
  • LocationSomewhere, over the rainbow...

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

I miss the old forums :'(

* I gather the ashes of the old forum and put them in a jar that I put on my shelf of important things *

rawr

#24 Star.5

Star.5

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Species:N/A

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:53 PM

I like both.

But with the new version I can't come on using my DSi

" Your love never fails, it never gives up. It never runs out on me " (One Thing Remains - Kristian Stanfill)

" I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned. In awe of the One who made it all. So I'll stand, my soul Lord, to You surrendered all I am is Yours " (The Stand - Hillsong)

" Our King has won the war. He reigns forever more " (Fight Forever - Anthem Lights)

" Don't You know He's on your side? He knows all you ever done. He loves You more than anyone. Whatever you're going through.. He's reaching for You " (On The Inside - Kyle Kupecky)

" Hello, my name is child of the One True King. I've been saved, I've been changed, I have been set free " (Hello, My Name Is - Matthew West)

" Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes " (10,000 Reasons- Matt Redman)

#25 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

If you click the "change theme" button at the bottom, you should be able to go to the mobile theme and use that on your DSi. I'm supprised it does't switch it automatically.

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#26 Star.5

Star.5

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Species:N/A

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

ok. Thanks 

" Your love never fails, it never gives up. It never runs out on me " (One Thing Remains - Kristian Stanfill)

" I'll stand, with arms high and heart abandoned. In awe of the One who made it all. So I'll stand, my soul Lord, to You surrendered all I am is Yours " (The Stand - Hillsong)

" Our King has won the war. He reigns forever more " (Fight Forever - Anthem Lights)

" Don't You know He's on your side? He knows all you ever done. He loves You more than anyone. Whatever you're going through.. He's reaching for You " (On The Inside - Kyle Kupecky)

" Hello, my name is child of the One True King. I've been saved, I've been changed, I have been set free " (Hello, My Name Is - Matthew West)

" Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me, let me be singing when the evening comes " (10,000 Reasons- Matt Redman)

#27 Seven

Seven

The Troll Troller and Rick Roller

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Species:folf (fox-wolf)
  • LocationSomewhere, over the rainbow...

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:15 PM

the nintendo DS (all of them) default to the desktop version. I tried facebook once and that went horribly. now I /can/ access CF on my 3DS just fine, even in desktop format which I am happy about :3

rawr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users