Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
BJbear2001

Greetings CF!

:blush: So There was this glitch thing, I gave up, a few years pass, and now I'm back.

;) I blame NicoliLion and Pachua for this.

My name is B.J. IRL. I'm a bear. Graduated in 2001(thus, my handle) and work as a nurse aide also going to school for an associates in Occupational Therapy. I love singing worship to God and doing good works anonymously so that's part of the reason I'm trying to get into fursuiting. Most important about me is that I love my savior, Jesus Christ....even though I faulter... a lot it seems. I'm a self-proclaimed Christian Conservative Conservationist and all that means is God's banner hangs over my USA flag, over a bonsai tree hehehe.

'Been in the fandom since Fall 2001.

My hobbies are: drawing; social board or vid gaming; and fun, dangerous science experiments involving magnets!

I hope to meet many members in person and maybe all go to a con together. And yes, I'm also still looking for God's perfect lady for me. :blush:

Anywho...oh and I often say "Jah bless" because of P.O.D. and it's got personal meaning but if I offend you in that way, let me know and I won't address you like that. K.

Ciao'!

post-4460-13629598467403_thumb.png