9 replies to this topic

#1 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:40 AM

Anyone else keep getting that?? Website Not Avalible? What is going on?

And i did not know where else to post this.
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

#2 riddle kat

riddle kat

that pixel

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1218 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 03:32 PM

prolly just lag

I rarly get it

#3 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

It happens when your DNS is on a different continent from your server :P

It comes from CF's server being in Paris while our DNS provider, Cloudflare, is in the US.

I'm considering changing this..

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#4 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Paris??? Whao...... That explains it. Thanks for the insite.

Nyoof!!
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

#5 Guest_Wolfin_*

Guest_Wolfin_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Cloudflare actually has datacenters in the UK as well; I'm honestly not sure what is up with that error happening so frequently lately. Our host is opening up a new DC outside of Montrael and we're actually allowed to request a server there prior to their grand opening in August of this year -- so I think it'd safe to expect us to be moving our primary server back to North America sometime in the very near future.

#6 DECTS

DECTS

Strong Freedom

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Species:Cyber Wolf

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

@ Wolfin - Regarding that server change, how much downtime or changes should be expected for that?
-Silent Paw D.E.C.T.S.

#7 Sakiki

Sakiki

I am cute and Fluffy

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1340 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

just means you fail X_x

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]We are remembered by the tracks we leave behind.[/color][/font]

#8 Sakiki

Sakiki

I am cute and Fluffy

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1340 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:35 PM

just means you fail X_x

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]We are remembered by the tracks we leave behind.[/color][/font]

#9 Guest_Wolfin_*

Guest_Wolfin_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

@ Wolfin - Regarding that server change, how much downtime or changes should be expected for that?

None for IRC; site would probably go down for an hour. This won't be happening anytime /too/ soon tho. But, it's something we'll be looking into.

#10 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:11 PM

When it dose happen, I will put out a candle for the moment to remember where I was when the site moved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users