32 replies to this topic

#21 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Well in person, i kinda am built so i can make people kinda afraid of me without trying. And when a 6 foot man who who shaves his head and is wearing a dog collar walks by you not many will point that out.

Just go ahead and do it.

assertive nyoof...
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

#22 Wolfie Zach

Wolfie Zach

Musician

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Species:Arctic Wolf
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:00 AM

Lol, 6' 1" here, short hair, black beanie, leather jacket and boots. People are easily scared of me but im just a gentle giant :3
"I've lived all these lies. No more compromising. I know what to do. I know what to say. I believe every word; it's just so hard to obey! I know what I've created - this mess that shadows me - it leaves my concious tainted! I want authenticity, integrity. OH JESUS, FORGIVE ME!!"

#23 TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne

• Obervers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1087 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:39 AM

Lol, 6' 1" here, short hair, black beanie, leather jacket and boots. People are easily scared of me but im just a gentle giant :3

You're taller than I imagined.

I don't wear collars. Something that close to my neck is uncomfortable to me. And it doesn't quite match my fursona because its a wild animal.

#24 Guest_Wolfin_*

Guest_Wolfin_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

/me is 6'4" -- is a less-gentle giant.

#25 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

Yes I am a gentle giant. Unless i feel my family or friends are in trouble. (territorial thing)
The Nyoof. It is the combination of the words "Nya" and "Woof". AS you see that i am half feline/tiger and half lupine/wolf so i naturally say "Nyoof". The origins of this can be traced to... *furries come busting in* Hey Wait, LET ME GO!!! I MUST FINISH MY 4 PART JOURNAL ON NYOOF!! *gets dragged out of room....

#26 Wolfie Zach

Wolfie Zach

Musician

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts
  • Species:Arctic Wolf
  • LocationOhio

Posted 17 March 2012 - 03:57 PM

i think all us wolves and cousins or hybrids of wolves are very protective and territorial :3
"I've lived all these lies. No more compromising. I know what to do. I know what to say. I believe every word; it's just so hard to obey! I know what I've created - this mess that shadows me - it leaves my concious tainted! I want authenticity, integrity. OH JESUS, FORGIVE ME!!"

#27 Carter Lasky

Carter Lasky

Little star in a vast sky

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Species:Catfox
  • LocationRight here.

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:03 PM

I'm 6' 1" irl and only 13 xD and I'm a regularly quiet giant (who is extremely handsome) and defend when I need to

I don't wear collars. Probably because my parents aren't fans of furries.. But id wear one if I could, though my school has uniforms and collars aren't in the dress code, but I'd be real dumb to wear it in school and in public anyway.

#28 Tyger the Tigerwolf

Tyger the Tigerwolf

Giver of Awesome Hugs!!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

so you are a closet collar wearer?? But that is ok.

respectful nyoof

#29 Wolfheart1002

Wolfheart1002

Long live the Republic of Texas.

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1452 posts
  • Species:Black Wolf
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

I feel like a midget now :(. (5,9)
dans le signe du Christ tu vaincras pour défendre notre héritage chrétien et juif.

#30 Ryland

Ryland

Fix'd by Kail.

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1038 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:40 PM

though my school has uniforms and collars aren't in the dress code, but I'd be real dumb to wear it in school and in public anyway.

Say it's a part of your religion and that if they don't let you wear it it's dsicrimination. Gays do it all the time.

???
Profit
  • She-King and James SilverWolf like this
Formally ZombieWolf “Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.” --Thomas Jefferson

#31 Pooty_BlaDiBla

Pooty_BlaDiBla

POOTIS!!!

• Posted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Species:Siberian Wolf
  • LocationMokena, Illinois

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

im 5'4" at 13 years. i hope i get taller....

#32 KikiFawx

KikiFawx

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Species:Fennec Fox
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:40 PM

i get medium sized collars at wal mart

Jesus, oh Jesus 

can i tell you how i feel

you have given me your spirit

I love you so.

-Day-spring Chrysalis Flight #67 Table of "God's Pixels"-

#33 She-King

She-King

The Queen of Kings

• Posted
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:59 PM

Ehhh,  I wouldn't wear a collar in person. Collars are strictly reserved for my characters(Fursuits). But I do like the idea of wearing a dog collar, I'm just a bit skeptical if that's okay or not, lol. I think a necklace makes more sense because its a human thing, but that's my two cents :3

Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users