Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flechmen

Christian Furs FAQ

A small list of questions and answers I thought might be useful.

• Who can use these forums?

All are welcome here! Furry, non-furry; Christian, non-Christian. This is meant to be a place where anyone can come and not be discriminated for beliefs or anything.

• So, what exactly is a furry?

Depending on who you ask, a furry can be many things. Mostly, someone who is interested in anthropomorphic animals and art. It can also be considered a lifestyle.

http://www.anthrocon.org/about-furry

• Aren't there other sites like this already?

Yes and no. There is FurrsFurChrist and they have an awesome community. I would definitely recommend you check them out as well. Of course, we are different. FFC has a separate site for galleries along with galleries that are part of the forums. It's also run a little differently.

• What distinguishes this site from others?

Like I said before, I will be combining forums and galleries and make more of a social networking site. I am using different software that I feel is more user friendly (certainly more admin friendly) and registration will be a little different.

• I got a weird PM when I registered, why is this?

When you register, you will automatically get sent a privet message with a few simple questions. This is to determine if you are Christian or not. There are no wrong answers and it is 100% optional.

• Is it a sin to be a furry Christian?

I have yet to see anything that says it is.

This list will be updated as time goes on, please PM me if you have a question you want to see here or post below.

Sign in to follow this