30 replies to this topic

#1 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts
  • Species:Albino Red Fox

Posted 18 March 2009 - 04:18 AM

I got one today from the dollar store. It feels very strange; not completely sure if I like it or not.
My problem is that I feel like I'm being choked if I have something around my neck, but this is tolerable and might help me overcome that.

I can't seem to get a very good picture... Maybe later. It's a black collar with green diamonds; not as bad as it sounds. They had the matching leash too, but with purple diamonds. I didn't get that...

*I'm not trying to be mean sounding in my posts :<

Suggestion Box | Artist Application

XBL/PSN: DanTheFox98 | Skype/Steam: Danrulz98

Profile/refsheet

#2 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 08:17 AM

I finally got a picture for you Wolfin.
I would just leave the image on the family camcorder and let the family find it, but I'm the only one that ever uses the little thing so that would be kind of pointless.
http://christianfurs...tup&cat=0&pos=0

It takes nice pictures though.

Profile/refsheet

#3 Guest_Wolfin_*

Guest_Wolfin_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2009 - 12:11 PM

It actually suits you!

#4 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:36 AM

I'm gonna have to draw the line at sleeping with it on, for a couple reasons.
  • Kind of feels like putting being a furry before being a Christian (as I don't wear my cross to bed)
  • It's not the most comfortable thing in the world
I don't know... I'm turning into a crazy fursuiter...

Profile/refsheet

#5 Korro-Sama

Korro-Sama

Dune Wolf

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

I will be a collar wearer soon, as my girlfriend purchased me one. I'm psyched. It's supposedly a really good one.
I'll probably wear it to sleep, but I wear my crucifix to bed as well, so my story is different from yours, Flech. It's one that is actually meant for humans, so it SHOULD be super comfy.

#6 Xyie Fourseasons

Xyie Fourseasons

Protector

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:25 AM

/me thinks it looks silly on you, but then again, he's not into that anyway and so far is the only one that thinks that, as far as he knows, so it may just be his general opinion of them.
Posted Image

#7 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:51 AM

>.< It feels silly, really. But, heh, to each his own.

@Korro -
Have you tried it on?

Profile/refsheet

#8 HoboFawkes

HoboFawkes

Furries are slowly taking over... Muhaha

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 04:07 AM

Woo, wearing collars is odd but fun. Have you thought about getting a cross to put on yours? I think I'm going to, if all works out.

#9 Loupgaros

Loupgaros

The resident fat chubby ottahfluff!

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

I have a collar but wearing one to bed is not fun.. I used to but quit because it itched like mad.

#10 score_under

score_under

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

I'm gonna have to draw the line at sleeping with it on, for a couple reasons.

• Kind of feels like putting being a furry before being a Christian (as I don't wear my cross to bed)
  • It's not the most comfortable thing in the world
I don't know... I'm turning into a crazy fursuiter...

• What if your parents see / start asking crazy questions?
:P
No, this does not mean I'm back.

#11 Guest_Wolfin_*

Guest_Wolfin_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:53 PM

They are going to find out sooner or later, you might as well tell them sooner and document it for us :)

~wolfin

#12 Brallion

Brallion

Quarter Horse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

It's kinda along the same lines, but I've got a bandanna, to match the one my fursona wears. Needless to say, I don't wear it in public. But I put it on from time to time when I want to feel like a horse. I hope that isn't too weird. ;)

#13 LeviWolstrom

LeviWolstrom

Coyote

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Species:Coyote
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:04 AM

It's kinda along the same lines, but I've got a bandanna, to match the one my fursona wears. Needless to say, I don't wear it in public. But I put it on from time to time when I want to feel like a horse. I hope that isn't too weird. ;)

I think you can get away with a bandanna. :)
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

#14 Tomkat

Tomkat

Born Again Christian (BAC)

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:47 AM

I wear a plain black collar, I wear it alot and all the time. Its like a watch, wallet or phone to me now. People pretty much know what furries are, if not that assume I'm Gothic or something even though the only thing that seems to imply that is my collar. Although I have a small metal Crucifix hanging from the ring where the tags would be if it was worn by a dog. It compliments it really well, I have been told before that it went so well together that people don't even realize what it actually is.

I would suggest not wearing it in water, to sleep or work. Casually hanging out or walking around is okay. Just a suggestion though, I'm just not comfortable with making others uncomfortable about something as wearing a collar really. Wearing in your sleep or in water could be harmful because of choking or suffocation.

#15 JuliaWolf

JuliaWolf

Canis Lupus Chanco

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2430 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 07:34 AM

I have three collars. :P One's blue with red pawprints on it,the 2nd one is a checkerboard sort of style,and the 3rd one is blue with white paw prints and bones on it. I basicly switch from time to time. I wear my collar while I sleep and when i'm awake. (The only time I don't wear it is when i'm in the shower.I don't want em' to get wet. x_X LOL) But anyway,on another note..I looove my collars. :heart: :D XD
Run Wolf Warrior, to ends eternal...

#16 Cryos

Cryos

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

Wow, I cannot believe I missed posting in this thread... X3 Anyway :P I wear a collar, currently only to bed since my mom doesn't really like it. Once I get to University thouuuugh >.> :D! You need to get the right kind of Collar if your going to wear it to bed and there is nearly no rish in actually choking yourself at any time :3 You just need to make sure its not extremely loose otherwise you could catch an appendage in it while your sleeping >.> I love my collar X3 :D
Posted Image

#17 HoboFawkes

HoboFawkes

Furries are slowly taking over... Muhaha

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:46 AM

Wearing in your sleep or in water could be harmful because of choking or suffocation.

If you wear 'em loose, you'll be fine. AFTER ALL, I'M NOT DEAD YET.

Or am I? Wouldn't it suck to die in your sleep? You'd never know if you were dreaming the whole time or if you were actually dead. I've had several dreams where I died and went to heaven, but they were dreams (and weird ones, at that). So what if all of this around me is a dream? What if I'm in a coma? What if I'm dead and in Purgatory? WHAT IF I'M A ZOMBIE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT?!
But yeah, collars rock.

#18 Adair

Adair

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 3104 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:13 AM

Wearing in your sleep or in water could be harmful because of choking or suffocation.

Or am I? Wouldn't it suck to die in your sleep? You'd never know if you were dreaming the whole time or if you were actually dead. I've had several dreams where I died and went to heaven, but they were dreams (and weird ones, at that). So what if all of this around me is a dream? What if I'm in a coma? What if I'm dead and in Purgatory? WHAT IF I'M A ZOMBIE AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IT?!
But yeah, collars rock.

How much sleep have you had recently?

Profile/refsheet

#19 Remus

Remus

The Drifter

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

But yeah, collars rock.

How much sleep have you had recently?

o.o probably not much at all, if any
or maybe the collar is stopping oxygen from reaching his brain?
"And on a hillside stands outside of time
a mother holds her lifeless child
who gives himself on calvary
and we who live today still curse the man
whose blood was shed for all to see
and we say we're free"
Ball and Chain by The Thirsting

#20 Fuzzle

Fuzzle

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:00 AM

From a fashion stand point, I'd wear a thick one (not width) if I could...but It just wouldn't fit with me. I'm a red headed, 6'3, dangerously skinny white irish kid who won't even wear a hat. I'd probably end up at a psychologists if I started walking around the house with a collar on. Basically, I've lived my life one way for such a long time that changing it wont sit with anyone.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users