• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 kmmnderkoala

an iron koala

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

ooooooh we've got a bunch of runescapers :D you wanna form a christian furs clan on runeescape? my first interaction with the larger "clan world" (well-established clans) was with the guardians, who are gone now. id love to found a new clan, possibly establish relations with the mafia. i have some powerful friends there. might establishrelations with thefurryclan, though they dislike me, and i should be able to establish relations with the dragon horde.
Bewar of bargains in Parachutes, Life preservers, Brain surgery, and Eye care.

#22 Pooty_BlaDiBla

• Posted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts
  • Species:Siberian Wolf
  • LocationMokena, Illinois

Posted 04 June 2012 - 04:34 PM

@Carter: ... well can you have a giant unstoppable supermutant by your side, completely destroying any enemies, without losing any health? Can you have a dog that can fight and defeat 10 raiders and ALSO not lose any health? Can you go into slow motion and watch your bullets completely devastate and blow your enemy to pieces? Can you get hours on end, OVER 100, doing quests? And how about DLC? you get a new map in Point lookout and a new map in mothership Zeta, both, along with 3 more packs that come with A LOT more quests, a LOT more weapons, and a LOT more fun. can you watch a giant robot shoot INSANELY devastating lazers, and hurtle nukes as grenades at your main enemy, the enclave?

@kmmnderkoala: I might join runesacpe to do this, but i still don't understand whats so exciting about runescape.

#23 Quin

SSSSssssSSSSssss *BOOM*

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 12:24 AM

I used to play Runescape like you, but then i just got bored of it X3 I dunno, maybe I'll start playing it again if some one wants to play with me :3
Jesus Freek!!! MIND BULLETS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users