koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • Species:Abyssinian Cat
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:42 PM

Yayz. (Should this be in the Auctions and Commissions category?)

I's open fur requests nao. Spring break is next week, so I need something to do xP

So if you want any free drawings (or have friends who want free drawings (or have friends of friends who want free drawings)), send me a note or shout or just comment here. You can also tell other people that I'm doing free drawings if you want to :3

Typical conditions apply: absolutely no yiff, and no provocative poses or outfits. It's not like I won't draw something for you if that's what you want, it's just that if that's what you ask for, it's not what you're going to get. (This shouldn't be a problem here though, I just copied and pasted from my post on Fur Affinity :P)

Click the Fur Affinity or Deviant Art links in my signature if you want examples of my stuff.

I'll do them kind of on a first come first serve basis, I'll try to keep a list on who's turn it is. Example, first person to ask for one gets the first drawing, second one will have to wait until that one is done, third will have to wait till the second is done, etc.

I'll try to keep peoples updated on how their arts are coming along.

Yesh...I know my art still kinda sucks, but like I said above...I need something to do for a whole week at home. Or else I'll just have to stick to trying to beat Red Steel 2. :P

GO TELL EVERYBODY EVEN PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW KTHX

Lol

=^w^=

(I posted this on Fur Affinity as well, so just because you got first post on here doesn't guarantee you will get first spot. sowwy)
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#2 Awkray-ven

Awkray-ven

yep, thats me, who else would it be?

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:18 AM

:) same situation ive been in this week (hence my mod post thingy)
'Its like a teakettle, with the uncertainty principle applied to it while its being watched' 'you can build a world out of lives, some lives are like rocks, some lives are like trees, while still others are objects of beauty and amazement'

#3 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:00 AM

well to be honest... it would be neat to see someone else's thoughts about a unicorn wolf. also even if you think your art sucks, i kind of like it. some peoples imagination may be too far that the simplest of things seems the best.

1.png

#4 DeltaK9

DeltaK9

Is stealin' all your base.

• Retired
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:24 AM

HELLO KOSHKA SIR. I request that you draw mah fursona for the lols! Nothing picky! Eastern European shepherd! :D Google is a good reference!

#5 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:58 AM

Unicore, are you asking for a request? If so I can give you spot #9 (I had no idea so many people would want one, I'm already up to 7 requests from the Fur Affinity community).

K9 I can give you spot #9 or #10.
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#6 Hybrilynx

Hybrilynx

Posting Freak

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • Species:Dragon Lynx, maybe idk
  • LocationPensacola Florida

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:12 AM

Unicore, are you asking for a request? If so I can give you spot #9 (I had no idea so many people would want one, I'm already up to 7 requests from the Fur Affinity community).

K9 I can give you spot #9 or #10.

you can get me after k9. although i would like to see what you come up with, its not so important and i can wait. oh yes im requesting one, i had to edit this to be clearer ^-^

1.png

#7 Awkray-ven

Awkray-ven

yep, thats me, who else would it be?

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:42 PM

(I had no idea so many people would want one, I'm already up to 7 requests from the Fur Affinity community).

personally, for me 1. i like your profile pic, 2. I've never had anyone draw a picture of/for me.
'Its like a teakettle, with the uncertainty principle applied to it while its being watched' 'you can build a world out of lives, some lives are like rocks, some lives are like trees, while still others are objects of beauty and amazement'

#8 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:51 PM

you can get me after k9. although i would like to see what you come up with, its not so important and i can wait. oh yes im requesting one, i had to edit this to be clearer ^-^

Ok, you've got spot #10 then. Be sure to send me a PM with either a reference pic or a description of your character.
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#9 Jakob Wolf

Jakob Wolf

Toxic Christ Addict

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 08:31 PM

Is there still room? ^^;
It's God's job to Judge, the Holy Spirit's to Convict, and Mine to Love. - Billy Graham
Formally Chakor B.

#10 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

Is there still room? ^^;

Sure, just send me a note with what you want :D
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#11 Wolfheart1002

Wolfheart1002

Long live the Republic of Texas.

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1452 posts
  • Species:Black Wolf
  • LocationTexas

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

Hmmmm..... Well I guess a grey wolf, the inner part of the body is white and the outer part of the body is gray. Clothes: blue jeans, black tennis shoes, white shirt and a gray jacket. Thanks if you can find time to draw it. :) you can email it to me also. Thanks!!
dans le signe du Christ tu vaincras pour défendre notre héritage chrétien et juif.

#12 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:25 AM

Hmmmm..... Well I guess a grey wolf, the inner part of the body is white and the outer part of the body is gray. Clothes: blue jeans, black tennis shoes, white shirt and a gray jacket. Thanks if you can find time to draw it. :) you can email it to me also. Thanks!!

Alright, I'll send you a link when I'm done with it :)
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#13 Wolfheart1002

Wolfheart1002

Long live the Republic of Texas.

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1452 posts
  • Species:Black Wolf
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 April 2011 - 02:05 AM

Alright, I'll send you a link when I'm done with it :)

Thank you so much! :)
dans le signe du Christ tu vaincras pour défendre notre héritage chrétien et juif.

#14 Fahn

Fahn

pls

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1666 posts
  • Species:Whitetail Deer
  • LocationFlorida, US

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

...wanna finish my avatar? LOL!

I'm a lazy artist... sorry ^////^

#15 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:04 PM

...wanna finish my avatar? LOL!

I'm a lazy artist... sorry ^////^

Lol ^w^
what would you like me to do with it?
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#16 lumi_kuma

lumi_kuma

Ursus glaceus

• Christians†
  • PipPip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:42 AM

hey, are requests still open?
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Cor 5:17 Decode my furcode: FUAhm2adsw A+ C+ D++ H++ P++ R++ T+++ W Sm# RLAT a- cln++ d- e+ f++ h+ i++ j++ p+ sm-

#17 koshi

koshi

Kitty-chan

• Christians†
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1107 posts
  • LocationAlabama

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:16 PM

hey, are requests still open?

Sorry, I closed them a week or two ago because I had so many requests that I got a bit overwhelmed :-/ I forgot to update this thread though, I only updated my FA journal.

If I ever do requests again though, I'll let you know :)
Que Dieu vous bénisse.

#18 Landrav

Landrav

• Christians†
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 07:39 PM

Yeah, offering free art will get you swamped in no time! :3
"Push the button, Frank"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users