Christian Furs - Christian Furry Community
Sign in to follow this  
Runi

Runi's Live Playthroughs

Since I got my USB TV Tuner working with JustinTV at an atleast watchable way, I can do live video game playthroughs. I thought it'd be fun for you all to see how good or how awful I can be at games, so I decided to make this thread and schedule a playthrough of a game every now and again (hopefully weekly).

I could probably play 3 games or so a playthrough, depending on what game I'm playing. So, I thought I'd give you all a chance to vote on which games I'll play on my playthrough days. Below are my list of games by system.

NES -

Castlevania - I haven't completed this game yet and knowing the game's difficulty, it would take me white a bit

Contra - Another game I haven't completed, though I haven't played this game so much, I could give completing it a shot!

Batman: Return of the Joker

Ghosts n' Goblins - Quite difficult! But fun, though it probably would take me a bit to beat it

Kirby's Adventure

Mega Man 2

Mega Man 3

Mega Man 4

Mega Man 5

Mega Man 6

Ninja Gaiden - Honestly, I could only get to level 4-3, the boss there is quite difficult, but I can give that another shot just for my viewers!

Ninja Gaiden II - Haven't even touched yet

SNES-

Castlevania IV

Mega Man X

Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure

Star Fox

Super Island Adventure

Playstation -

Battle Arena Toshinden

Klonoa

Mega Man X4

Playstation 2 -

Arcana Heart - The game has a super cheap boss, I may give up due to how insane she is, but still fun to watch

Arcana Heart 2 - Has an insanely hard boss as well, but beatable

Capcom vs SNK 2

Guilty Gear X2 Accent Core+

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix + - I won't be able to play the whole game, more likely. But I'll fight the Data Organization XIII bosses and Lingering Sentiment

Klonoa 2

Mega Man X Collection (So I have MMX through MMX6, take your pick!)

Street Fighter Alpha Anthology

Street Fighter Anniversary

Xbox 360 -

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger

Mega Man 10

That's all I remember at the moment that I could play in one playthrough. Though, remember, I could add to this list anytime. I'll keep you all updated on that.

The Justintv link comes soon! =D

Update: My Justintv channel is

http://www.justin.tv/runi_the_polymorphic

Sadly, I don't think this is legal without written consent from the game companies. It should say something on the box about licence terms.

Sadly' date=' I don't think this is legal without written consent from the game companies. It should say something on the box about licence terms.

[/quote']

About video game playthroughs? I thought those were legal since it's just the user recording them. o.o

It depends on the game' date=' you'd have to look up the license agreements of them.

[/quote']

Oh! I see. That's understandable, since you would like to double check if it's legal and all. I respect that. Well, I think it's safe to assume that my NES and SNES games are alright with this since such a thing didn't exist at the time (for many people, anyway), and I don't have their manuals. I think the same goes for PS1, but I'll double check

I'll double check the manuals of the PS2, 360 and PS1 games just to make sure.

No one would probably care about S/NES games, most of the companies that made them probably aren't around to press charges anymore...

Well, from what I checked with my PS2 games (since my 360 or it's games aren't at my house, so I'll check them later), they didn't seem to say anything about recording, really. The manuals don't really seem to have anything about the licensing lease as far as I could tell. The manual and the back of the covers just really say who owns it, the warranty and such.

I didn't get Beat, he gets a heck of alot harder without him since not much but Beat is effective to him. Though Dark Man 4 was the hardest boss in the game easily